Students at Redmond High School come into their Computer Science and Engineering course with little to no programming skills. By the time they leave, students are creating working robots. The robots are so advanced that students use their own phones to control the machines via Bluetooth technology.
Welcome event for new and international families
When:October 23, 6:30-9 p.m. or
October 28, 9:30 a.m-12 p.m.
Where:LWSD Resource Center
16250 NE 74th Street
Redmond, WA 9805
Guidance for New and International Families to Lake Washington School District (LWSD)
- Understanding the school system.
- Resources/support from the district.
- Sports and activities in our area.
- America 101 for international families.
- Find out about the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) and how to get involved.
- Relocation tips for those who are new to the area.
- Supporting your child through Transition - talk by Sheri Gazitt and Jennifer Kennett.