During its July 13 School Board Meeting, Lake Washington School District Superintendent, Dr. Jon Holmen, removed “Rebels” as the Juanita High School mascot. Dr. Matt Livingston, Director of Secondary Education and Juanita High School Principal, Kelly Clapp, will now begin the process outlined in Policy 6970 to select a new mascot.
New Student Online Registration FAQ
- How do I register my student?
- When I entered my email address to request a Skyward login and password, I received an "Enrollment Not Submitted" message. What do I do now?
- I forgot my login and/or password, but when I click on the Forgot your Login/Password link I received this message: "The email address you entered is not associated with any accounts." What do I do now?
- How long will it take to complete the online enrollment?
- What documents will I need to complete the online registration?
- Why is the form putting the wrong grade in for my student?
- Why are choice schools not available for me to select?
- I see my information is already in Step 2, but some of it has changed. Why can’t I change it?