What does it feel like to have a disability? The Margaret Mead Elementary School PTSA wanted students to be able to empathize with their peers who face mobility, learning or other challenges. As part of Disability Awareness Month, they set up a Disability Awareness Fair with eight learning stations.
New to LWSD
A guide to key pages on this website for families new to the district
In addition, follow the links below for more information you need to get started.
Register for school:
Use the School & Bus Finder to determine which school your neighborhood attends for your student’s level (elementary, middle, or high school).
The Registration page lists what you need to take with you when you go to register your child.
The Immunizations page list the specific required vaccinations needed for each grade before your student can attend school.
Visit the Schools section to find links for more information about your student’s school.
My child is registered, now I want to know:
- What's for lunch? Visit the Breakfast & Lunch Menus page
- How do I pay for lunch? Visit the Online Payment Instructions page
- Where can I go for help with my homework? Visit either the K-5 Research & Homework Help section or the 6-12 Research & Homework Help section.
- How do I sign my child up to play sports? Visit the Athletics section.
- What before and after school care options are offered? Visit the Before & After School Care section.