The sixth graders at Rose Hill Middle School worked on an exciting new unit on ecosystems restoration in science this fall. During this unit, students not only learned what makes a healthy forest ecosystem but also got the opportunity to plan and execute their very own restoration project for a damaged ecosystem on Rose Hill’s campus.
New to LWSD
A guide to key pages on this website for families new to the district
In addition, follow the links below for more information you need to get started.
Register for school:
- Use the School & Bus Finder to determine which school your neighborhood attends for your student’s level (elementary, middle, or high school).
- The Registration page lists what you need to take with you when you go to register your child or register online.
- The Immunizations page list the specific required vaccinations needed for each grade before your student can attend school.
- Visit the Schools section to find links for more information about your student’s school.
My child is registered, now I want to know:
- What's for lunch? Visit the Breakfast & Lunch Menus page
- How do I pay for lunch? Visit the Online Payment Instructions page
- Where can I go for help with my homework? Visit either the K-5 Research & Homework Help section or the 6-12 Research & Homework Help section.
- How do I sign my child up to play sports? Visit the Athletics section.
- What before and after school care options are offered? Visit the Before & After School Care section.