Kirkland, Wash. – The U.S. Department of Education announced today that Carl Sandburg Elementary and Discovery Community School are among the 2020 U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools award honorees.
Grab & Go Meal Order Form
Please note: No meal pickup on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25.
Pickup resumes Tuesday, May 26.
- Meals can be preordered each day however if you miss the order window you may come by any of the six middle school pickup sites and get a FREE meal
- Meal orders will be accepted from 2:00 p.m. the previous day until 8:00 a.m. the day of the pickup
- Meals available for pick up at six locations: Finn Hill Middle School, Inglewood Middle School, Kamiakin Middle School, Redmond Middle School, Rose Hill Middle School, Timberline Middle School
- Meals must be picked up between 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Parents will be allowed to pick up meals for children if they verify on the order form that they will pick up. If parents do not verify on the order form, then children must be present to get a meal.
- Friday pickup includes meals for Friday through Sunday.
- Please practice social distancing when you pick up your meal and keep 6 feet apart.