Students in Lake Washington High School’s AP US Government & Politics classes get first-hand experience in the legislative process. As part of the class, students crafted Senate Bill (SB) 5171, which bans gender-based price discrimination on similar products
ClassLink instructions for home use
Download the ‘ClassLink OneClick Browser Extension’ for the browser being used. This browser extension allows ClassLink to store usernames and passwords for any digital tool accessed from the LaunchPad. Users may be prompted to download this when attempting to access certain apps through ClassLink. If not, it can be found in the app store on any device or in any browser. Be sure to ‘ALLOW’ it to run.
Tablet (Android and iOS)*
- Download and open the ClassLink app from the Apple App Store or Android Store.
- Search for “Lake Washington SD 414”
- The following apps must also be downloaded from the App Store in order to access them on ClassLink. Access occurs through the ClassLink app once each individual app is downloaded:
- Lexia English
- Lexia Power Up
- Lexia Core 5 Reading
- Please close all apps before using ClassLink.
- Make sure the OS is up to date. The Classlink mobile app is compatible with iOS 14 and beyond.
*Please note LWSD does not officially support the use of non-district provided equipment. If errors occur, please contact Family Technology Access Support (email@example.com or 425-936-1322) and we will provide best effort support. Be aware that some of our curriculum apps will not run on these devices.