Would you wear a watch and slippers made from carbon dioxide emissions? Or brush your teeth using toothpaste made from CO₂? Before the pandemic, students at Evergreen Middle School were learning about real products that capture and store carbon dioxide that would otherwise go into the atmosphere.
Online Payment Instructions
Instructions for MySchoolBucks.com
Funding your student’s lunch account is simple and may be completed online using your debit or credit card. The online payment system allows you to:
Monitor your student's meal history
- Set up recurring/automatic monthly payments
Set low-balance alerts
Download an app for your mobile phone allowing you to access your student's account
To make a secure payment:
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and click SIGN UP TODAY. Select the state and school district and complete the personal information requested. Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- The next screen will ask you to ADD A STUDENT. You will need your student’s school, student’s name, and date of birth. Click FIND STUDENT.
- Select the Meal Payment option you would like.
- If you have questions about MySchoolBucks, please call their customer support center at 1-855-832-5226. Assistance is available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Or, email MySchoolBucks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other questions contact the Nutrition Services office at 425-936-1393, or email NutritionServ@lwsd.org.
To see your student’s meal history:
Login to MySchoolBucks.com.
Click MEAL ACCOUNTS in the upper right hand corner. In the pull down menu, click CAFETERIA MEAL HISTORY.