Future Chefs Culinary Competition
Do you know an elementary student who loves to cook?
Encourage them to enter their favorite fruit or veggie side dish recipe for a chance to win a 15-piece cookware set!
- March 3-24: Submit your recipe online, form closes at 3 p.m., March 24
- March 31: Finalists notified
- April 27: Finalists prepare food at Timberline Middle School, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- You must be enrolled and attend an elementary school in Lake Washington School District.
- Recipes may contain up to 10 ingredients (identify those ingredients that are locally sourced).
- Fruit(s) and/or vegetable(s) must be the "star" of the dish.
- Recipe must yield twelve 3 oz. portions.
- Ingredients will be provided for April 27 finalists.
- Recipe must take less than one hour to prepare and cook.
- You must have parental permission.
- One entry per student.
- To be a finalist, you must be available to prepare and present your dish in person on Thursday, April 27 at 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.