Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! We want to recognize and honor all our outstanding teachers who are the heart and soul of education. Thank you, teachers, for working hard each and every day to elevate our students to become successful in school and beyond. We celebrate you today and every day!
World Language Competency Test FAQs
- Who is eligible to take the test?
- Does the student have to be a native speaker?
- What languages are available?
- Can students earn credit if they can speak and understand the language, but can’t read or write in the language?
- How can students know if they are ready to take the test?
- Can students test in multiple languages?
- Can students still take the test if they have credit from a World Language course?
- How many credits can a student earn?
- What is the Seal of Biliteracy?
- How many World Language credits are required for graduation?
- Will this help students when they apply to college?
- Will colleges accept credits earned through World Language Competency testing?
- How are the credits added to student transcripts?
- How do students find out their scores?
- If a student doesn’t earn credit, will that be posted on the transcript?
- Will test scores impact a student’s GPA?
If you have additional questions, please contact Theresa Vasquez, Assessment Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.