Strong kids begin with strong minds. That's why Jordan McClellion at Juanita Elementary is nurturing her students to see the best in themselves through the "affirmation mirror" station.
Choice Schools FAQ
- What are the eligibility requirements for LWSD Choice Schools/Programs?
- What curriculum resources do LWSD Choice Schools/Programs use?
- How are LWSD Choice Schools/Programs staffed?
- Is district transportation provided to LWSD Choice Schools/Programs?
- We are interested in LWSD Choice Schools and live outside the district. Can we apply?
- We own a home in the Lake Washington School District but currently reside outside the district. Can we apply?
- How many Choice Schools/Programs can we apply to?
- Do we need to re-apply each year if we are not selected in the lottery?
- How does the Choice School lottery work?
- How does the lottery wait list work?
- If my child accepts a space in an LWSD Choice School/Program and then decides it is not a good fit for them, what happens next?
- My child will be entering middle school in three years. Can I apply to Choice Schools now to get my name on the list?