Superintendent Dr. Jon Holmen welcomes preschool students to the 2020-21 school year
Choice Schools FAQ
- What are the eligibility requirements for LWSD Choice Schools/Programs?
- What curriculum resources do LWSD Choice Schools/Programs use?
- How are LWSD Choice Schools/Programs staffed?
- Is district transportation provided to LWSD Choice Schools/Programs?
- We are interested in LWSD Choice Schools and live outside the district. Can we apply?
- We own a home in the Lake Washington School District but currently reside outside the district. Can we apply?
- How many Choice Schools/Programs can we apply to?
- Do we need to re-apply each year if we are not selected in the lottery?
- How does the Choice School lottery work?
- How does the lottery wait list work?
- If my child accepts a space in an LWSD Choice School/Program and then decides it is not a good fit for them, what happens next?
- My child will be entering middle school in three years. Can I apply to Choice Schools now to get my name on the list?