- Why is a boundary process necessary?
- Why do we need to update the boundaries for Kirkland and Rose Hill Middle?
- Why didn’t we make Rush Elementary and/or Twain Elementary bigger?
- Our child is a current 5th grader at Mark Twain elementary and will be choosing between Kirkland Middle School and Rose Hill Middle School for Fall 2023. Will my child be allowed to finish at the middle school where she chooses?
- Will boundary exceptions be allowed?
- Currently Full-time Quest (gifted) are served in schools outside the Lake Washington feeder area. Will these boundary changes allow Quest to be served within the Lake Washington feeder?
- My child receives special education services and has a hard time with transitions. How will the district support them with this transition?
- What is the timeline for the boundary process?