Today, October 12, is Indigenous People’s Day. Staff and students in the Eastside Native American Education Program (ENAEP) are honoring the first inhabitants in the United States by acknowledging and commemorating their contributions, history and culture.
A student attends a neighborhood school based on their address. School assignment is subject to change. Use the following tools to find your neighborhood school or to locate school boundaries:
- School and bus finder - Find your school or bus information using your address.
- Bad weather bus information - Use this tool when buses are on snow routes. Some stops will stay the same.
- District map
- School boundary maps for individual schools
- Transportation guidelines and walking routes
- Printable district map
- Resource Center driving directions