Would you wear a watch and slippers made from carbon dioxide emissions? Or brush your teeth using toothpaste made from CO₂? Before the pandemic, students at Evergreen Middle School were learning about real products that capture and store carbon dioxide that would otherwise go into the atmosphere.
A student attends a neighborhood school based on their address. School assignment is subject to change. Use the following tools to find your neighborhood school or to locate school boundaries:
- School and bus finder - Find your school or bus information using your address.
- Bad weather bus information - Use this tool when buses are on snow routes. Some stops will stay the same.
- District map
- School boundary maps for individual schools
- Transportation guidelines and walking routes
- Printable district map
- Resource Center driving directions