Students in Lake Washington High School’s AP US Government & Politics classes get first-hand experience in the legislative process. As part of the class, students crafted Senate Bill (SB) 5171, which bans gender-based price discrimination on similar products
Commitment to Safe and Inclusive Learning Environments
Lake Washington School District has a long-standing commitment to ensuring that our schools are safe, welcoming, and inclusive learning environments. As a district, continuing efforts are underway. This page provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- What policies does the district have in place?
- What happens if these policies are violated?
- How can parents or students report incidents of bullying, harassment, or discrimination?
- What about immigrant students? What are their rights?
- How can immigrant parents learn more about their rights?
- What programs do you have in place to support students?
- How do schools keep all students safe while they are at school?
- When does the district contact law enforcement or Child Protective Services (CPS)?