Strong kids begin with strong minds. That's why Jordan McClellion at Juanita Elementary is nurturing her students to see the best in themselves through the "affirmation mirror" station.
Commitment to Safe and Inclusive Learning Environments
Lake Washington School District has a long-standing commitment to ensuring that our schools are safe, welcoming, and inclusive learning environments. As a district, continuing efforts are underway. This page provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- What policies does the district have in place?
- What happens if these policies are violated?
- How can parents or students report incidents of bullying, harassment, or discrimination?
- What about immigrant students? What are their rights?
- How can immigrant parents learn more about their rights?
- What programs do you have in place to support students?
- How do schools keep all students safe while they are at school?
- When does the district contact law enforcement or Child Protective Services (CPS)?