Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! We want to recognize and honor all our outstanding teachers who are the heart and soul of education. Thank you, teachers, for working hard each and every day to elevate our students to become successful in school and beyond. We celebrate you today and every day!
FAQ about Assistive Technology
- Who is an AT Specialist and what is their role?
- Can students bring school-provided AT home?
- Can my student use personal technology?
- What happens to AT when a child moves or graduates?
- Who would benefit from using Assistive Technology in school?
- Who provides AT for a student with a disability?
- What is the process for acquiring AT in LWSD?
- How are AT tools chosen in LWSD?
- How is AT documented in IEPs in LWSD?
- All of the children in my child's secondary school have individual computer devices provided by LWSD. Shouldn't this be listed as Assistive Technology in my child's IEP?
- Are there parent trainings?