The sixth graders at Rose Hill Middle School worked on an exciting new unit on ecosystems restoration in science this fall. During this unit, students not only learned what makes a healthy forest ecosystem but also got the opportunity to plan and execute their very own restoration project for a damaged ecosystem on Rose Hill’s campus.
Submit a Job: PTSA and Non-Profit
Two ways to submit your PTSA or non-profit print job
- In person
We’ll schedule a time with you if you require a proof.
Picking up jobs and payment
- Available to both PTSA and non-profit customers
- Make out your check to LWSD
Delivery to schools
- For PTSA customers only
Payment for jobs delivered to schools:
Included with jobs delivered to schools will be a payment envelope. Inside there will be:
- A pink copy of the job ticket which is your receipt
- A white copy – this should accompany your check made out to: LWSD
- Please reference the job ID number (located in the top right-hand corner of the job ticket) on your check memo line
- Give envelope (white copy & check) to front office
Print Center location:
15212 NE 95th St
Redmond, WA 98052
Map and directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PTSA and non-profits:
For questions about forms and mail (LWSD employees):
For questions about delivery (LWSD employees):