Students in Katie Jacobs’ fourth grade class at Franklin Elementary worked on building hydraulic powered claws in class during the month of May. This end of the year STEM project led to seeing life-sized machines up close and in person.
Submit a Job: PTSA and Non-Profit
Two ways to submit your PTSA or non-profit print job
- In person
We’ll schedule a time with you if you require a proof.
Picking up jobs and payment
- Available to both PTSA and non-profit customers
- Make out your check to LWSD
Delivery to schools
- For PTSA customers only
Payment for jobs delivered to schools:
Included with jobs delivered to schools will be a payment envelope. Inside there will be:
- A pink copy of the job ticket which is your receipt
- A white copy – this should accompany your check made out to: LWSD
- Please reference the job ID number (located in the top right-hand corner of the job ticket) on your check memo line
- Give envelope (white copy & check) to front office
Print Center location:
15212 NE 95th St
Redmond, WA 98052
Map and directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PTSA and non-profits:
For questions about forms and mail (LWSD employees):
For questions about delivery (LWSD employees):