Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! Watch this video to see Clara Barton Elementary School students and staff share their excitement on this special day.
Lake Washington district mail is provided for the exclusive use of school and district personnel. District mail may be used for the distribution of inter-ofﬁce and inter-school mail, district materials and supplies, U.S. Mail and for work-related communication among employees of the district.
The Mail Center is conveniently located at the Print Center in the Support Services Building.
Please follow these guidelines when sending items to the district mail center:
- Add mailing address and return address on every item
- Any envelope other than #10 regular envelopes must be sealed.
- Write location number or budget code to be billed in the upper left corner of the item
- All envelope ﬂaps down, NOT OVERLAPPING:
- Separate sealed and unsealed envelopes
- For large quantities of envelopes, put in small box or rubber band them together
- Place item in district mail tub
- Use district form 1120A Postal Services Request to mail a package or if you want a receipt
In addition to district mail, we also offer the following postal services:
- Services for mail prep including folding, addressing and stufﬁng
- Mailing lists for schools or school groups
- Addressing and mailing envelopes for report cards
- Sending of certiﬁed mail, with optional return receipt
Postal regulations are complex and are constantly changing, we encourage you to call us at 425-936-1134 in your early project planning stages to receive guidance on the most effective ways to minimize postage and processing costs while maximizing deliverability. Any questions about current USPS postage information can be found at the United States Post Ofﬁce website.
Print Center location:
15212 NE 95th St
Redmond, WA 98052
Map and directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PTSA and non-profits:
For questions about forms and mail (LWSD employees):
For questions about delivery (LWSD employees):