Social media marketing skills have become a high demand talent and an integral component to a company’s success. That’s why Eastlake High School (EHS) is exposing students to this career path in a popular Digital Marketing and Social Media course.
Preschool Interest Form - New Students
Lake Washington Preschool Program 2020-2021
- Child must be three or four years old by August 31, 2020
- (Five-year old’s register for Kindergarten)
- Live within LWSD boundaries
- Immunizations must be current before starting school
- Select elementary school sites:
- In Kirkland: Bell, Juanita, Muir and Sandburg,
- In Redmond: Old Redmond School House and Wilder
- In Sammamish: Carson
(Locations subject to change prior to school starting in September.)
- $4,000 per school year. ($400 monthly payments September- May)
- Deposit of $400 required (counts toward Junes tuition/payment)
- Preschool is four days a week: M, T, Th and Fri for 2.5 hours each day
- Parents provide transportation
Families interested in securing a seat for their child to enroll at one of the Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Preschool Sites in the 2020-2021 school year, need to complete the Preschool Interest Statement found below.
Preschool Interest Statements received before March 6, 2020 will be entered into a lottery for seats in the LWSD Preschool program. Lottery will be held week of March 9, 2020 and families will be notified by March 20, 2020.
Deposit and complete enrollment packet is required by April 3, 2020 to secure the student’s seat. Deposits/enrollment packets not received at the LWSD Resource Center by April 3, 2020 will forfeit their seat and the seat will be made available to the next student on the waitlist.
After March 31, 2020 registration/enrollments will be handled at the LWSD Resource Center to fill any remaining seats.
Families on the waitlist will be called and offered seats as they become available.