Make that Friday-night pizza delicious and nutritious with fresh, home-grown vegetables. As part of Earth Week, the Rosa Parks Elementary PTSA distributed seeds and soil for students to plant at home.
Preschool Interest Form - New Students
- Child must be 3 or 4 years old by August 31, 2021
- (5-year-olds register for Kindergarten)
- Live within LWSD boundaries
- Immunizations must be current before starting school
- Select elementary school sites:
- Kirkland: Bell, Juanita, Muir and Sandburg
- Redmond: Old Redmond School House and Wilder
- Sammamish: Carson
(Locations subject to change prior to school starting in September)
- $4,000 per school year. ($400 monthly payments September – May)
- Deposit of $400 required (counts toward June's tuition/payment)
- Preschool is four days a week: M, T, Th and Fri for 2.5 hours each day
- AM session is 10:00-12:30 and PM session is 1:30-4:00
- Parents must provide transportation
New families interested in securing a seat for their child to enroll at one of the Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Preschool Sites in the 2021-22 school year, need to complete the Preschool Interest Statement found below.
Currently enrolled/returning preschool students and preschool students on an IEP do not need to fill out the interest statement to enter the lottery.
Preschool Interest Statements received before March 12, 2021 will be entered into a lottery for a seat in the LWSD Preschool program. Lottery will be held the week of March 15, 2021 and families will be notified by March 31, 2021. Any students who do not receive a seat via the lottery will be placed on a waitlist for that preschool location/session.
Families on the waitlist at specific preschool locations will be called and offered seats as they become available.
After April 1, 2021 registration/enrollments will be handled at the LWSD Early Learning Center at the Old Redmond Schoolhouse to fill any seats remaining after the lottery.
Please direct any questions to Nichole Townsend, preschool registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.