When schools closed in March, the traditional end-of-year band concerts that showcase a year’s worth of practice and progress were effectively canceled. Rose Hill Middle School (RHMS) Band Instructor, Angela Laulainen got creative during the remote learning period and had her students record their parts at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What should I do if I have symptoms of Coronavirus?
- When can I discontinue home isolation?
- How can Coronavirus (COVID-19) be prevented?
- I and/or my child feel(s) anxious about Coronavirus. What can I do?
- How does Public Health track potential cases in King County?
- Do you have resources I can use to talk about the coronavirus with my child?
- Where can I find more information about the coronavirus?