During its July 13 School Board Meeting, Lake Washington School District Superintendent, Dr. Jon Holmen, removed “Rebels” as the Juanita High School mascot. Dr. Matt Livingston, Director of Secondary Education and Juanita High School Principal, Kelly Clapp, will now begin the process outlined in Policy 6970 to select a new mascot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What should I do if I have symptoms of Coronavirus?
- When can I discontinue home isolation?
- How can Coronavirus (COVID-19) be prevented?
- I and/or my child feel(s) anxious about Coronavirus. What can I do?
- How does Public Health track potential cases in King County?
- Do you have resources I can use to talk about the coronavirus with my child?
- Where can I find more information about the coronavirus?