To say the least, Molly Williams is an accomplished wrestler. The Redmond High School (RHS) senior capped her high school career with a state championship in the 115-pound weight division in February.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are remote learning opportunities available?
- How long will our schools be closed?
- When is the last day of school?
- Are playgrounds and fields closed?
- Will families receive third quarter progress reports?
- Will teachers be grading student work?
- What supports are in place for Advanced Placement (AP) students?
- Why is Lake Washington School District still holding spring break?
- Will Lake Washington School District still offer free meals to students over spring break?
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What should I do if I have symptoms of Coronavirus?
- When can I discontinue home isolation?
- How can Coronavirus (COVID-19) be prevented?
- I and/or my child feel(s) anxious about Coronavirus. What can I do?
- How does Public Health track potential cases in King County?
- Do you have resources I can use to talk about the coronavirus with my child?
- Where can I find more information about the coronavirus?