Redmond, Wash. – The Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Board of Directors has selected Dr. Jon Holmen to be the next Lake Washington School District Superintendent. They announced their decision on Monday, March 23, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are remote learning opportunities available?
- How long will our schools be closed?
- When is the last day of school?
- Are playgrounds and fields closed?
- Will families receive third quarter progress reports?
- Will teachers be grading student work?
- What supports are in place for Advanced Placement (AP) students?
- Why is Lake Washington School District still holding spring break?
- Will Lake Washington School District still offer free meals to students over spring break?
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What should I do if I have symptoms of Coronavirus?
- When can I discontinue home isolation?
- How can Coronavirus (COVID-19) be prevented?
- I and/or my child feel(s) anxious about Coronavirus. What can I do?
- How does Public Health track potential cases in King County?
- Do you have resources I can use to talk about the coronavirus with my child?
- Where can I find more information about the coronavirus?