Superintendent Dr. Jon Holmen welcomes preschool students to the 2020-21 school year
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What should I do if I have symptoms of Coronavirus?
- When can I discontinue home isolation?
- How can Coronavirus (COVID-19) be prevented?
- I and/or my child feel(s) anxious about Coronavirus. What can I do?
- How does Public Health track potential cases in King County?
- Do you have resources I can use to talk about the coronavirus with my child?
- Where can I find more information about the coronavirus?
For information about the 2020-21 school year, visit the Return to School FAQ.