Make that Friday-night pizza delicious and nutritious with fresh, home-grown vegetables. As part of Earth Week, the Rosa Parks Elementary PTSA distributed seeds and soil for students to plant at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- What should I do if I have symptoms of Coronavirus?
- When can I discontinue home isolation?
- How can Coronavirus (COVID-19) be prevented?
- I and/or my child feel(s) anxious about Coronavirus. What can I do?
- Do you have resources I can use to talk about the coronavirus with my child?
- Where can I find more information about the coronavirus?
For information about the 2020-21 school year, visit the Pathway Forward FAQ.