COVID safety protocols led to a different looking Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Culinary Competition this year. The event took place virtually with students cooking from their own kitchens.
Impact Fees FAQ
- What are impact fees?
- How does the Capital Facilities Plan relate to the district’s impact fees?
- How are impact fees determined?
- What is a student generation rate?
- What are the current impact fees?
- What is the history of our impact fees?
- There has been a lot of multi-family development in the district. Why aren't we charging more for these units?
- What can the impact fees be used for?
- Is there a timeline that impact fees can be used?
- Do impact fees from developers pay for the entire cost of building new schools?
- Does the district collect impact fees independently?
- How much has the district collected in impact fees?
- Why do other districts charge higher or lower impact fees than Lake Washington School District?
- Is the district charging the maximum allowable amount for impact fees?
- Does the school district regularly collaborate with cities to monitor and plan for increasing school district growth?