Strong kids begin with strong minds. That's why Jordan McClellion at Juanita Elementary is nurturing her students to see the best in themselves through the "affirmation mirror" station.
Impact Fees FAQ
- What are impact fees?
- How does the Capital Facilities Plan relate to the district’s impact fees?
- How are impact fees determined?
- What is a student generation rate?
- What are the current impact fees?
- What is the history of our impact fees?
- There has been a lot of multi-family development in the district. Why aren't we charging more for these units?
- What can the impact fees be used for?
- Is there a timeline that impact fees can be used?
- Do impact fees from developers pay for the entire cost of building new schools?
- Does the district collect impact fees independently?
- How much has the district collected in impact fees?
- Why do other districts charge higher or lower impact fees than Lake Washington School District?
- Is the district charging the maximum allowable amount for impact fees?
- Does the school district regularly collaborate with cities to monitor and plan for increasing school district growth?