August 10, 2020
ACTION REQUIRED – Please confirm your student’s information in Family Access. Student Information Verification is now open from August 6-August 16.
Each summer we ask families to confirm student information and emergency contacts through an online process called Student Information Verification. This process helps to ensure we have accurate information for emergencies and helps us confirm enrollments for class sizes and scheduling. We are also providing the 2020-21 Parent Handbook, Nurse Alert and State Immunization forms through this year’s process. This Student Information Verification process is open August 6 through August 16.
Here are the steps to confirm your student(s) enrollment:
- Log in to Skyward Family Access.
- Click on “Go to Student Information Verification for (Student Name)” or click on the “Student Information Verification” button.
- Click on your student’s name.
- Verify your student’s information.
- For each step, click "Complete Step # and move to Step #" at the bottom of the screen when done. A check mark will appear next to each item.
- Click on “Next Step” on the right-hand panel of your screen to go through the different items to verify or click on the actual line item.
- Review and request changes for each of the steps below:
Step #1: Verify Student Information:
- Student Information
- Family Address
- Family Information
- Emergency Contacts
Please note: The online system asks for your home phone number. This should be your primary contact number. It does not need to be a landline phone.
Step #2: Verify Military Family Affiliation
Step #3: Fill out Nurse Alert Form
Step #4: Review and update the WA State Immunization Information System Form
Step #5: Review the Parent Information Booklet
Step #6: Complete the Student Housing Questionnaire (optional form)
Step #7: Free and Reduced Lunch Application (optional form)
Step #8: Native American Education Program (optional form
Step #9: Verify your Skylert notification preferences (optional form)
Step #10: Complete Student Information Verification. Review all items to ensure they have a green check mark next to them.
- Click “Submit Student Information Verification”. (Important Note: Verification is not complete until you submit.)
- Repeat these steps to go through the verification process again for each of your students.
Please note: If a student has two families in the Skyward system, only the first family needs to verify the student information. If you recently registered online with the school district, we still ask that you still complete this verification process to ensure all information is accurate.
If your student is withdrawing from the Lake Washington School District, please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student First Name and Last Name:
- Student Birthdate:
- Lake Washington School Attended during the 2019-20 School Year:
- Public, Private, or Homeschool your student will be attending during the 2020-21 School Year: