Class of 2021 Graduation
Class of 2021 Families:
As we continue our planning and preparation with T-Mobile Park for celebrating our graduating seniors, we wanted to provide you with a few updates regarding what Graduation Day 2021 will look like:
|Wednesday, June 9||Thursday, June 10|
11:00 a.m. - International Community School
3:00 p.m. - Lake Washington High School
7:00 p.m. - Juanita High School
9:00 a.m. - Redmond High School
1:00 p.m. - Tesla STEM High School
5:00 p.m. - Eastlake High School
- Parking – T-Mobile Parking Garage
- Parking will be free in the T-Mobile Parking Garage for all families and staff attending graduation.
- When you arrive, you will let the parking attendant know that you are there for your school’s graduation.
- Schools will be sending out a survey of participation (RSVP) so that we know if your graduate intends to participate in the ceremony at T-Mobile Park. Ticket details will be shared at a later date.
- Tickets will be allotted per school, total number of available tickets for each graduate is yet to be determined.
- There will be ADA seating accommodations available. Schools will need to know in advance if graduate or guest have any ADA seating accommodation needs.
- Expectations for graduates/guests
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Masks must be worn the entire time.
- Once you enter T-Mobile Park, you need to stay inside of the facility for the duration of your school’s graduation ceremony.
- No re-entry will be allowed once you exit.
- What is allowed/not allowed inside of T-Mobile Park
- No bags/purses allowed.
- No outside food/drink.
- Only exception - T-Mobile will allow a sealed water bottle, up to 32 oz. to be brought into the facility.
- Please note, water stations inside the facility are closed – no refill stations or water fountains are available.
- If you would like to bring a bouquet of flowers for a graduate, these are allowed – guest/family member will just need to hold onto them.
- If it is a chilly day, attendees are allowed to bring a blanket, but will need to have it within their possession at all times.
- Graduation ceremony
- Specific information on the logistics of the graduation ceremony will be shared by your high school as details unfold.
- Post-Graduation ceremony
- Graduates and guests will need to exit T-Mobile Park immediately following the graduation ceremony, as staff will need to sanitize between ceremonies.
- There will be an opportunity to gather in the Plaza outside of T-Mobile Park, near T-Mobile Parking Garage to take any additional photos and congratulate each other.
- For guests who cannot attend in person
- There will be an option to view the livestream of the ceremony.
- We will have a link available, closer to graduation, in which graduates/guests will be able to access the livestream of the graduation.
- Opt to not attend in person
- Graduates who opt to not attend in-person will be encouraged to submit a photo of themselves in their cap/gown to have included in the live ceremony.
- Schools will be determining how to include graduates who opt out of the in-person ceremony.
- Phase regression
- If there is a Phase Regression (King County going from Phase 3 to Phase 2) this will NOT impact graduation. Graduation ceremonies have been made an exception to the restrictions of the reopening phases.
We will keep you updated as plans progress. We are so excited to offer this in-person graduation ceremony and look forward to celebrating our Class of 2021!