We are excited to see all our students this fall! Please verify your student’s information in Skyward Family Access. Families must review this information annually to ensure we have accurate emergency contact and health information. This student information verification process opens on August 1 and will close on August 15.
Here are the steps to complete this process:
- Log in to Skyward Family Access.
- Click on “Go to Student Information Verification for (Student Name)” or click on the “Student Information Verification” button.
- Click on your student’s name.
- Verify your student’s information by clicking on “Next” at the bottom of the right-hand panel of your screen to go through the different items to verify or click on the actual line item.
- For each step, click "Complete Step # and move to Step #" at the bottom of the screen when done. A check mark will appear next to the item.
Review and request changes for each of the steps below:
- Verify Student Information
- Verify Military Family Affiliation – State Required
- Nurse Alert Form
- WA State Immunization Information System
- Family Information Booklet
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Native American Education Program
- Too Sick for School
- Complete Student Information Verification
Please note: The online system asks for your home phone number. This should be your primary contact number. It does not need to be a landline phone.
- Click “Submit Student Information Verification”. (Important Note: Verification is not complete until you click “Close and Finish”.)
- Repeat these steps to go through the verification process again for each of your students. Please note: If a student has two families in the Skyward system, only the first family needs to verify the student information.
Need additional help? Visit the Skyward Family Access Support page for more information. For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your student is withdrawing from the Lake Washington School District, please let us know by sending an email with the following information to email@example.com:
- Student first name and last name
- Student birthdate
- Lake Washington school your student is currently attending
- Name of school (public, private or home) your student will be attending
Need to update your language settings in Skyward? Watch a video here. Written instructions are also available here.
ParentSquare: A new school-to-family communication tool – coming soon! LWSD is committed to keeping our families and staff up to date by communicating important information as it happens. That is why LWSD is moving to a new communication platform that will make staying engaged and informed with our schools even easier.
LWSD selected ParentSquare after reviewing potential options to provide a new translatable text messaging tool for our community. This was seen as a need both by families in our community as well as staff members and teachers across our district. ParentSquare will likely replace many other communications tools for LWSD, allowing us to focus on one solution for multiple methods of communicating – phone, text and email. The platform comes with an application (app) that will allow families to have a “hub” for information about their students. Families will be able to self-select how they receive messages from teachers, the school and the district. It also allows for two-way communication.
Watch for your ParentSquare activation email on August 15.