We are excited to see all our students this fall! Please verify your student’s information in Skyward Family Access. Families must review this information annually to ensure we have accurate emergency contact and health information. This year we have additional questions related to transportation and health that must be completed. This student information verification process opens on August 2 and will close on August 16.
Here are the steps to complete this process:
- Log in to Skyward Family Access.
- Click on “Go to Student Information Verification for (Student Name)” or click on the “Student Information Verification” button.
- Click on your student’s name.
- Verify your student’s information by clicking on “Next” at the bottom of the right-hand panel of your screen to go through the different items to verify or click on the actual line item.
- For each step, click "Complete Step # and move to Step #" at the bottom of the screen when done. A check mark will appear next to the item.
Review and request changes for each of the steps below:
- Verify Student Information
- Verify Military Family Affiliation – State Required
- Nurse Alert Form
- WA State Immunization Information System
- Parent Information Booklet
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Native American Education Program
- Verify Skylert Information
- Too Sick for School
- Complete Student Information Verification
Please note: The online system asks for your home phone number. This should be your primary contact number. It does not need to be a landline phone.
- Click “Submit Online Student Information Verification”. (Important Note: Verification is not complete until you click “Close and Finish”.)
- Repeat these steps to go through the verification process again for each of your students.
Please note: If a student has two families in the Skyward system, only the first family needs to verify the student information.
If your student is withdrawing from the Lake Washington School District, please let us know by sending an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Student first name and last name
- Student birthdate
- Lake Washington school your student is currently attending
- Name of school (public, private or home) your student will be attending