When schools closed in March, the traditional end-of-year band concerts that showcase a year’s worth of practice and progress were effectively canceled. Rose Hill Middle School (RHMS) Band Instructor, Angela Laulainen got creative during the remote learning period and had her students record their parts at home.
STEM & Health Science Program
Careers in this pathway are related to technologies necessary to design, develop, install, and maintain physical systems, and the promotion of health and treatment of disease. These include:
- Medicine and mental health
- Service-related technologies
- Therapy and rehabilitation
Is this Pathway for you?
- Are you curious about how systems/things work?
- Do you like taking time to work through a problem?
- Do you spend time taking things apart and putting them back together?
- Do you enjoy creating, inventing or imagining new and different ways to do different things?
- Are you interested in how things work?
- Do you wonder how things are made?
- Do you like to use math/science skills to build things or solve problems?
- Are you interested in finding a better way to do things?
- Do you get satisfaction from helping people?