During its July 13 School Board Meeting, Lake Washington School District Superintendent, Dr. Jon Holmen, removed “Rebels” as the Juanita High School mascot. Dr. Matt Livingston, Director of Secondary Education and Juanita High School Principal, Kelly Clapp, will now begin the process outlined in Policy 6970 to select a new mascot.
STEM & Health Science Program
Careers in this pathway are related to technologies necessary to design, develop, install, and maintain physical systems, and the promotion of health and treatment of disease. These include:
- Medicine and mental health
- Service-related technologies
- Therapy and rehabilitation
Is this Pathway for you?
- Are you curious about how systems/things work?
- Do you like taking time to work through a problem?
- Do you spend time taking things apart and putting them back together?
- Do you enjoy creating, inventing or imagining new and different ways to do different things?
- Are you interested in how things work?
- Do you wonder how things are made?
- Do you like to use math/science skills to build things or solve problems?
- Are you interested in finding a better way to do things?
- Do you get satisfaction from helping people?