On June 8, Congresswoman Suzan DelBene announced Tesla STEM student, Sophia Xu Ling as winner of the 2020 Congressional Art Competition for Washington’s first congressional district for her watercolor piece titled, “The Suffering of the Great.”
Skilled & Technical Sciences Program
Careers in this program are related to the humanities, technical sciences, public safety, and performing, visual, literary, and media arts. These may include:
- A/V technology
- Automotive repair
- Law enforcement
- Performing arts
- Visual arts
Is this Pathway for you?
- Are you able to communicate your ideas to diverse audiences?
- Are you passionate enough to overcome obstacles?
- Do ideas inspire you to create?
- Do you enjoy creating, inventing or imagining new and different ways to do different things?
- Do you find multiple ways to express your creativity?
- Do you enjoy drawing, performing or writing stories?
- Are you interested in technology and its ongoing innovation?
- Does the idea of working in or being a part of a community that creates excite you?