Would you wear a watch and slippers made from carbon dioxide emissions? Or brush your teeth using toothpaste made from CO₂? Before the pandemic, students at Evergreen Middle School were learning about real products that capture and store carbon dioxide that would otherwise go into the atmosphere.
Skilled & Technical Sciences Program
Careers in this program are related to the humanities, technical sciences, public safety, and performing, visual, literary, and media arts. These may include:
- A/V technology
- Automotive repair
- Law enforcement
- Performing arts
- Visual arts
Is this Pathway for you?
- Are you able to communicate your ideas to diverse audiences?
- Are you passionate enough to overcome obstacles?
- Do ideas inspire you to create?
- Do you enjoy creating, inventing or imagining new and different ways to do different things?
- Do you find multiple ways to express your creativity?
- Do you enjoy drawing, performing or writing stories?
- Are you interested in technology and its ongoing innovation?
- Does the idea of working in or being a part of a community that creates excite you?