Redmond High School (RHS) hosted its second annual B-division invitational this month for teams of students across the country. More than 550 students from 38 middle school teams across the country participated in this event.
Business, Marketing, Finance and IT Program
Careers in this program are related to the business environment, including planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating - essential functions for efficient and productive business operations. Career fields may include:
- Computer/informational systems and security
- Office administration
Is this Pathway for you?
- Are you someone who likes to work with data to solve problems?
- Do you like to interact with all kinds of people?
- Do you like to come up with new ideas?
- Do you like to follow directions to complete a task?
- Do you consider yourself a leader who could be part of a team?
- Are you interested in being a team captain, officer, or having a role in an organization?
- Are you interested in technology and its ongoing innovation?
- Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business?