COVID safety protocols led to a different looking Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Culinary Competition this year. The event took place virtually with students cooking from their own kitchens.
Agriculture and Natural Resources Program
Careers in this program pathways are related to the use, production, processing, marketing, distribution, financing, development, and preservation of natural resources. These may include food, fiber, wood products, research, agribusiness, farm to table, agricultural science, horticulture, environmental science and natural resources.
Is this Pathway for you?
- Do you get satisfaction from helping people, animals and/or the environment?
- Do you enjoy dealing with a problem that isn’t easily solved or doesn’t have one correct answer?
- Are you comfortable with situations that are unpredictable and rapidly changing?
- Do you like listening and working with others who have differing viewpoints?
- Are you interested in math and science?
- Do you enjoy doing puzzles, exploring and solving problems?
- Do you spend a lot of time outside enjoying nature?
- Do you like to volunteer and do service work that focuses on helping people or the environment?