Students from Lake Washington High School (LWHS) competed against 10 other high schools in the annual Washington State Ethics Bowl.
School districts in the State of Washington are authorized by RCW 28A.320 and RCW 39.34 to enter into cooperative agreements for the purchase of various equipment, supplies and services. The agreements that Lake Washington School District has entered into are listed below and are available for review. Please contact Robert Trepanier, Purchasing Manager, (425) 936-1423, if you have questions regarding any of the agreements.
Intergovernmental & Interlocal Cooperative Agreements
- GSA: General Services Administration
- National IPA: National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance
- NPP: National Purchasing Partners
- OETC: The Organization for Educational Technology & Curriculum
- PEPPM: Premier Education Purchasing Program
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA)
- State of Washington: Purchasing Cooperative Program
- Tacoma School District No. 10: Reprographics, Digitizing, & Cloud Services
- The Region VIII Education Service Center (TIPS USA): Cooperative Purchasing Systems
- US Communities: Master Intergovernmental Purchasing Agreement
- Washington Learning Source (WLS): Education Technology Software & Equipment