Lake Washington School District’s Bus Drivers Association collected 884 toys on December 2 for their “Stuff the Bus” event.
School districts in the State of Washington are authorized by RCW 28A.320 and RCW 39.34 to enter into cooperative agreements for the purchase of various equipment, supplies and services. The agreements that Lake Washington School District has entered into are listed below and are available for review. Please contact Robert Trepanier, Purchasing Manager, (425) 936-1423, if you have questions regarding any of the agreements.
Intergovernmental & Interlocal Cooperative Agreements
- City of Seattle: HVAC & Miscellaneous Filters
- GSA: General Services Administration
- National IPA: National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance
- NJPA: The National Joint Powers Alliance
- NPP: National Purchasing Partners
- OETC: The Organization for Educational Technology & Curriculum
- PEPPM: Premier Education Purchasing Program
- State of Washington: Purchasing Cooperative Program
- Tacoma School District No. 10: Reprographics, Digitizing, & Cloud Services
- The Region VIII Education Service Center (TIPS USA): Cooperative Purchasing Systems
- US Communities: Master Intergovernmental Purchasing Agreement
- Washington Learning Source (WLS): Education Technology Software & Equipment