EMS Food Drive

'Tis the Season of Giving in Lake Washington School District (LWSD). Each year schools and district buildings across LWSD think of ways to benefit those most in need during the holiday season.

Lake Washington School District (LWSD) community – we want your input! The LWSD Facility Advisory Committee (FAC) is offering you an opportunity to tour a virtual “open house” to learn about their recommendations, and to provide your feedback before they move their recommendations to the School Board for approval.

Click here to participate in this online feedback opportunity:



    Document Checklist

    Proof of Residency

    To verify residency, parents/guardians must provide two of the items listed below (each bullet counts as one item). All addresses on the documents must match the address of your residence. You will need to present original documents. 

    • Government Mail (e.g. vehicle registration, Good to Go! bill, letter from Social Security, immigration, unemployment, DMV, USPS Change of Address confirmation letter, or election ballot. Correspondence from the Lake Washington School District does not qualify as Government Correspondence.
    • Mortgage Statement or Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Declaration or Property Tax Statement. 
    • Unexpired Lease/Rental Agreement and include the contact information of the lessor/landlord.
    • Utility bill dated within the last 2 months. Accepted utilities include water, sewer, gas, electricity, or garbage (the mailing and service address must be the residence address). Cable, internet and phone bills are not accepted.

    If you are part of the Washington State Address Confidentiality Program, an official letter from the Address Confidentiality Program stating the attendance area school fulfills the requirement to establish residency in the Lake Washington School District. You must submit a renewed letter to the school each year.

    Additional Verification of guardianship and/or residency may be required.

    Proof of Age

    • Your child's birth certificate or passport.

    Report Cards

    • Report cards must be from the end of the previous school year.

    Standardized Test Results

    • Standardized Test Results may be SBA results, state test results, Iowa Assessments or other academic testing showing national percentile ranks from the previous school year.