Six students from five LWSD schools and a sixth-grade duo from Inglewood Middle School (IMS) are celebrating major awards in the world of robotics.
Lake Washington School District is committed to providing 24x7 technology support for our students and families during this year of remote teaching and learning. Please reach out by phone or email using the contact information below. In addition, a district-supported laptop is available to all students, as well as several district and state-supported home Internet options. A parent or guardian does have the choice of opting out from using the district laptop if they have a preferred device already available for their child’s schoolwork that better meets their personal circumstances. Please note that experiences on LWSD student laptops may at times offer additional resources or closer alignment of software experiences between teacher and student.
Thank you for your support and patience as we work through the pandemic challenges together.
- Guidelines for elementary laptop use during hybrid learning
- How to check student laptops for a secure connection
- Microsoft Classroom Teams Support.
- Internet Essentials – Affordable Internet for eligible households
- Community resources – Additional options for computers and Internet access
- District technology page – Student password, FAQ, Acceptable Use Policy, handbook
- Free internet access
Family technology access support is now available 24x7. Please call or email at any time for student laptop, passwords and other technology related questions.
Please help us by providing the following information when you request support:
- Student name
- Parent/guardian name
- Contact information
For parent access to district tools