Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! Watch this video to see Clara Barton Elementary School students and staff share their excitement on this special day.
Pathway Forward FAQ
NOTE: The information provided in the FAQs below is based on our latest planning efforts and guidance received. Information may change as planning teams progress in their work, new guidance is received from state and local government agencies, and/or regional and state health conditions change. We will update this information periodically, so it will be important to check back regularly.
- How are you responding to changes in COVID cases as you prepare for the school year?
- Are students and staff required to wear face masks?
- Will vaccinations be required for students to attend school?
- Will students be required to physically distance?
- Is it too late to enroll in the full remote option?
- How will lunch be handled this year?
- Will students need to complete a daily health screening/attestation process?
- What is the process after a student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19?
- What supports are in place for students who are required to quarantine?