Would you wear a watch and slippers made from carbon dioxide emissions? Or brush your teeth using toothpaste made from CO₂? Before the pandemic, students at Evergreen Middle School were learning about real products that capture and store carbon dioxide that would otherwise go into the atmosphere.
Pathway Forward FAQ
NOTE: The information provided in the FAQs below is based on our latest planning efforts and guidance received. Information may change as planning teams progress in their work, new guidance is received from state and local government agencies, and/or regional and state health conditions change. We will update this information periodically, so it will be important to check back regularly.
- Can I switch learning models after the survey deadline?
- Will my child have the same classroom teacher?
- What is the threshold for reclosing schools due to the spread of COVID?
- What notification processes and protocols will be in place during in-person learning?
- Where can I find the COVID-19 Safety Plan for more details?
- What will the remote learning schedule be when in-person learning begins?
- Will students participating in remote learning remain connected with their neighborhood schools?
- Will child care still be available for families?
- Who do I contact for questions about child care?
- What are the plans for preschool?
- What are the snack and lunch protocols?
- What are the recess protocols?
- What if two parents disagree with the selection made for a child?
- If a student has multiple families, do both families have access to see the learning model selection?
- What if a family can’t log in to Skyward?
- What if a family wants to change their selection BEFORE the deadline?
- How do I change my response to the survey?
- What were the results of the survey?