Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! We want to recognize and honor all our outstanding teachers who are the heart and soul of education. Thank you, teachers, for working hard each and every day to elevate our students to become successful in school and beyond. We celebrate you today and every day!
LWSD employees, contractors and volunteers are still required to be vaccinated.
All students and staff are required to stay home when sick and to isolate for a minimum of 5 days following a positive COVID test (DOH Decision Tree).
- Physical Distancing – Physical distancing remains a strategy to be used when possible but should not limit student access to learning opportunities.
- Hand Hygiene – Schools will continue to remind students about the importance of frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- Cleaning – LWSD will continue its existing cleaning practices.
- Ventilation – LWSD will continue its ventilation practices.
- Masking – Masks are required for all people entering health or isolation rooms. LWSD will continue to maintain a supply of masks for students or staff. LWSD respects student and staff choice for masking in other areas.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
LWSD COVID-19 Safety Plan; updated as new guidance becomes available from King County Public Health
Health & Safety Dashboard
Pathway Forward family messages
Too sick for school
Let's Talk: COVID-19 questions