As our community continues to grow, LWSD is adding more space to ease overcrowding.
Each August we complete a password reset for all current LWSD students for the upcoming school year. You will find the 2021-22 student password convention below:
22Stu#xxxxxxx [x = 7 digit student ID number]
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Students in grades 3-12 will be prompted to change the password at first logon.
- In addition, students in grades 3-12 will be prompted to change their password every 90 days.
- Passwords must be 10 characters, include a CAPITAL LETTER; lower case letter; number (0-9) and symbol.
- First Last and Username cannot be used. Previous passwords cannot be used.
There are two ways to change the password if students logon for the first time on a personally owned computer, therethey must go to Office 365 to log onto district resources and change the password from there.
If students logon for the first time on a personally owned computer, they must go to Office 365 to log onto district resources and change the password from there. If you do not know your district username, please check with your teacher.
- Student Password