Students in Lake Washington High School’s AP US Government & Politics classes get first-hand experience in the legislative process. As part of the class, students crafted Senate Bill (SB) 5171, which bans gender-based price discrimination on similar products
All student passwords were changed for the 2022-23 school year on August 15.
Default Password Format: 23Stu#1234567
(The student's 7-digit ID number should be used instead of 1234567)
K-2 student passwords will not expire.
- Hold Ctrl+Alt+Delete to change passwords.
- If primary teachers/students change the passwords, they will need to follow the district's password guidelines (see below)
- Primary student passwords will not expire, even if they are changed.
The default password must change each year, as required by Washington State.
Students in grades 3-12 will be prompted to change their passwords at first login.
- Students in grades 3-12 will be prompted every 90 days from the date of the last password change to reset their password (or sooner if intrusion attempts are detected).
Passwords must be at least 10 characters long and contain at least one (1) character from the following categories:
- UPPER CASE LETTER (A-Z)
- Lower case letter (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Special Character (~ ! @ # $ % ^ & + =)
- Note: These characters cannot be used * [ ] \ | : ? / < >
Passwords must not contain part of your name, login ID or email address. Previous passwords will not work and cannot be reused.
Students can change their passwords using Office 365 off site.
- Student Password