A team of 24 young athletes and partners, with and without disabilities, represented Eastlake High School (EHS) at this year’s Special Olympics Robotics Championship.
Set Up Skyward Mobile App
STEP 1: Get your Skyward Login and Password. If you already know your Login and Password, go to STEP 2.
- On your phone, open your browser and go to FAMILY.LAKEWASHINGTON.WA-K12.NET
- Tap on “Forgot your login / password?” Enter the email address you have on file with your student’s school. Tap “Submit.” Click “OK.”
- Check your email. Open the email from email@example.com “Forgotten Login/Password Assistance.”
- Write down your Login. This is your Skyward username. It is usually the first 5 letters of your last name followed by the first 3 letters of your first name followed by 3 numbers like ‘000’ (zero, zero, zero).
- Tap on the link in the email to reset your account password.
- Think of a password that is 10-15 characters long. Include at least one letter, one number and one special character like “!”, “@”, “#”. (Here is an example of a password – “Bienvenid0s!”) Type your new password. Type it again to confirm your new password. Tap “Submit.”
STEP 2: Download the Skyward Family Access app
- On your phone, search for the “Skyward Family Access” app. Download the app.
- Locate District by District Name – “Lake Washington School District Redmond, WA”
- Select Product. Tap on “School and Business Management, Family, Student, Teacher, and Employees.”
- Enter your Login.
- Enter your Password. Tap “Save.”
- Enter your Passcode, a 4 digit security PIN that you will use moving forward so you don’t have to always enter your login and password. Confirm your 4 digit passcode by entering it again.
- Select “After 10 minutes” when prompted for Passcode Settings.
- Select the “Mobile” Account (cell phone symbol).
- You are now logged in to Skyward.
Next time you login, select the Skyward app on your phone and enter your 4 digit passcode.