The Family Literacy Night at John Muir Elementary School was a big success. Families were able to enjoy literacy activities like fun tongue twisters, reading tic-tac-toe, a book fair and a book giveaway.
Skyward Family Access Support
Parents/guardians can submit and verify their student’s demographic information, including health information and emergency contacts through Family Access. Family Access also allows change request of their student’s information. Families who do not go online to verify the information will receive a paper form to complete the process.
In some instances, the requested information updates will require a staff member to "Approve" the change. An example is a change of address requires proof of residency.
If you can't find an answer to your question on this page, please contact ParentQuestions@lwsd.org for further assistance.
Skyward Family Access: Video tutorials
- Signing in
- Language settings
- Skyward mobile app
- Setting up notifications for grades and attendance
- Registering a new student: New or current LWSD family
- Viewing grades, report cards and progress reports
Skyward mobile app
Setting up notifications for grades and attendance
Registering a new student: New or current LWSD family
Viewing grades, report cards and progress reports
Skyward Family Access FAQ
- 1. How do I access the student information verification page?
- 2. How do I complete the student information verification?
- 3. I received a message that says I'm not in the primary family. What does this mean?
- 4. I completed the verification process, but the address change I requested is pending approval. What does that mean?
- 5. I received a reminder saying that I have not verified my student’s information, even though I made changes online. What should I do?
- 6. I am trying to change the information on my existing Emergency Contact, but I cannot edit the contact information. What should I do?
- 7. I am a parent who is also an employee (or a former employee) of the district and I am not able to change my contact information online because a message in red says that I have to contact Human Resources in order to make a change. What should I do?
- 8. I have an Emergency Contact who is also a guardian of another student (or former student) in the district. A message tells me that they have to change their own information.
- 9. I have some information that is pending approval from the district. Should I wait for the approval before completing the online verification process?
- 10. Does the system keep a history of all the changes I made?
- 11. I have other questions regarding my student's information that is not addressed in the verification process. What should I do?
- 12. How do I change the language in Skyward?
- 13. When I type in my username and password, I get an "Invalid user name or password" error message. What should I do?