Lake Washington School District uses the ParentSquare platform to simplify school communications and provide options for families for how they want to receive information (email, text and/or app notifications).
In addition to ParentSquare, there is a tool for high school students called StudentSquare. Teachers, school staff and students will use this tool for direct communication. More information about StudentSquare can be found here.
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6 p.m.
- Communicate in your preferred available language
- Reply to staff directly from a post
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Receive notifications from small groups
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms, permission slips and more all from your desktop or mobile device
Once you create your account, you will be connected to notifications for your students and schools. Sign up with the email and phone number that you provided to your school through Skyward. Emails are sent out before each school year for those new to ParentSquare or after the student is registered if starting school in the middle of the year.
After your account is created, you can activate your ParentSquare account in three ways:
- Use the email or text message that is automatically sent to you by the school;
- Visit the ParentSquare website and use the email account or phone number you have on record with your school to activate a new account; or
- Download the ParentSquare app on your iOS or Android phone and request activation.
- What is ParentSquare?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email or phone in ParentSquare?
- How do I change my language preference?
- How do I send a message to my child’s teacher?
- I am missing a student on my account. How can I add another student?
- I’m getting too many messages. How to change my notification preferences?
- Will I receive ParentSquare notifications if I do not activate my account?
- Can I opt out of ParentSquare?
- What is StudentSquare?