Rose Hill Middle School pottery students got hands-on experience practicing Raku, a traditional Japanese pottery technique, with a special guest from Seattle Pottery Supply.
View Secondary Student Gradebook
- Log into Parent Access
- If you need assistance or do not have a Parent Access account, complete the new user process.
- Click “Family Access" on the right hand side of the page that opens.
- Select which of your children to view using the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- To access grades and missing assignments, click on the "Gradebook" tab. You will see a list of classes. Each class can be expanded to view assignment details and current performance. Missing assignments will be listed at the top of the page.
- Click on the hyperlinked letter grade to view all assignments.
If you have any trouble registering for Parent Access or viewing Family Access or the Gradebook, send an email to ParentQuestions@lwsd.org.