During its July 13 School Board Meeting, Lake Washington School District Superintendent, Dr. Jon Holmen, removed “Rebels” as the Juanita High School mascot. Dr. Matt Livingston, Director of Secondary Education and Juanita High School Principal, Kelly Clapp, will now begin the process outlined in Policy 6970 to select a new mascot.
Online Payment Support
Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) using LWSD's online payment system for fees, fines and athletics can be found below.
If you can't find an answer to your question on this page, please contact ParentQuestions@lwsd.org for further assistance.
- How do I access Online Payments?
- What is my username and password for Online Payments?
- When I type in my username and password, I get an “invalid user name or password” error message. What should I do?
- When I enter my email address to set my password, the email I receive is addressed to my spouse. Why am I receiving the incorrect email?
- When I sign into “Online Payments” it lists my child incorrectly as being assigned to Lake Washington School District Resource Office, rather than his school. Why is that?
- I tried setting my password but I did not receive password reset email. Why is that?
- The item I want to purchase is not on the list. What should I do?