Students at Emily Dickinson Elementary are now more knowledgeable about the challenges people with disabilities go through every day.
Online Payment Support
Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) using LWSD's online payment system for fees, fines and athletics can be found below.
If you can't find an answer to your question on this page, please contact ParentQuestions@lwsd.org for further assistance.
- How do I access Online Payments?
- What is my username and password for Online Payments?
- When I type in my username and password, I get an “invalid user name or password” error message. What should I do?
- When I enter my email address to set my password, the email I receive is addressed to my spouse. Why am I receiving the incorrect email?
- When I sign into “Online Payments” it lists my child incorrectly as being assigned to Lake Washington School District Resource Office, rather than his school. Why is that?
- I tried setting my password but I did not receive password reset email. Why is that?
- The item I want to purchase is not on the list. What should I do?
If this is your first time logging in to this specific Online Payments page, follow the instructions for First Time Users (even if you were using the Online Payment application in past years).
- Click on the “Click here to set your password” button. This password is your unique password for Online Payments. (This may or may not be the same as your Skyward password. Since your Online Payments password and your Skyward password are different – changing one will not necessarily change the other! )
When prompted to Identify Your Account, enter the email address on record for your student. When a match is found, an automated password reset email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link to reset your password. Helpful Tip: Your username (same as Skyward Login Name) will display when you are prompted to reset your password.
- Your Skyward Family Access Login Name is the same as your Online Payments User Name
- Enter Your Skyward User Name and your Online Payment Password. Click Sign in.
- If after carefully typing your username and password, you still receive an Invalid User Name or Password error, try resetting your password again, and this time, copy the username that displays on the password reset screen, and paste it in another document. When logging in, copy and paste that username to the User Name field.
- The typical (not all!) username consists of the first 5 letters of the last name followed by the first 3 letters of the first name, followed by a 3 digit number. Someone with a name of JOHN LEE for example will need to fill in the extra characters with spaces. In this case, John Lee with a username of LEE JOH000, will enter “L”, “E”, “E”, space, space, “J”, “O”, “H”, “0”, ”0”, “0”.
There is nothing to worry about! All elementary students have their school designated as Lake Washington School District Resource Office in Online Payments. Only middle and high school students have schools assigned in Online Payments. Skyward is the system of record so if your student is listed correctly there, then all is well.