On November 17 and 18, seventh and eighth grade Visual Art students from Rose Hill Middle School took a field trip to the Seattle Art Museum.
Experiencing a crisis?
Please contact one of the following:
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Dial: 988
- For local suicide, mental health or substance use crisis
- 24/7 Crisis Line
- King County: 1-800-621-4636
- For mental health/substance use crisis
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline
- 1-800-622-HELP (4357)
- For suicide, mental health or substance use crisis
- Crisis Text Line (Recommended for Youth)
- Crisis Text Hotline: “HEAL” TO 741-741
- For LGBTQ+ Youth
- The Trevor Project
- For stress due to COVID-19
- Washington Listens
- Call or text: 1-833-681-0211
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and weekends from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. TTY and language access services are available.
- For people living with emotional and mental health challenges
- WA Warm Line
- 877-500-WARM (877-500-9276)
- Every day,12:30 - 9:00 p.m.