Strategic Plan - Staff Excellence Workgroup
To provide recommendations for the development of an updated strategic plan. This workgroup will focus on those strategies which best support staff recruitment and development to position staff to be able to realize the academic and well-being priorities for students.
The superintendent will consider the recommendations as he develops an updated strategic plan.
The Strategic Plan - Staff Excellence Workgroup meetings will be held on Thursdays from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Meeting dates for 2023-24:
- October 12, 2023
- November 9, 2023
- January 11, 2024
- February 22, 2024
- March 14, 2024
The committee will have approximately 30 members/community volunteers representing various groups with balanced representation from across the district. Some members will be appointed by their various group and others will be selected through an application process. Committee members are expected to attend all meetings.
|Group represented||Appointed/Application||Approximate #|
Technical Team/District Staff:
- Director of Human Resources, Employee and Labor Relations
- Director of Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
- Deputy Superintendent, Equity, Community and Talent Strategy
- Associate Superintendent, Talent Strategy and Communications
Ideal applicants should:
- Have a desire to learn about school district operations/organization.
- Have knowledge, interest or background in systems-thinking, professional learning, or human resources.
- Be willing to productively engage in conversations regarding priorities and services to support students.