Students in Katie Jacobs’ fourth grade class at Franklin Elementary worked on building hydraulic powered claws in class during the month of May. This end of the year STEM project led to seeing life-sized machines up close and in person.
- Medical insurance (six different plans to choose from)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- State Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Optional insurance for long-term care, short-term disability and more
- Real estate services
- Pre-paid legal services and ID theft protection
These descriptions of benefits are general: the specific benefits for a particular position may be different. All benefits are subject to change.