Lake Washington is a recognized leader in sustainability practices and education. Schools around the district encourage students to actively participate in sustainable practices with special events in April to celebrate Earth Day on April 22.
- Medical insurance (six different plans to choose from)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- State Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Optional insurance for long-term care, short-term disability and more
- Real estate services
- Pre-paid legal services and ID theft protection
These descriptions of benefits are general: the specific benefits for a particular position may be different. All benefits are subject to change.