Kirkland, Wash. – The U.S. Department of Education announced today that Carl Sandburg Elementary and Discovery Community School are among the 2020 U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools award honorees.
- Medical insurance (six different plans to choose from)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- State Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Optional insurance for long-term care, short-term disability and more
- Real estate services
- Pre-paid legal services and ID theft protection
These descriptions of benefits are general: the specific benefits for a particular position may be different. All benefits are subject to change.