LWSD Nutrition Services is offering free breakfast February 5 – March 9 to all elementary and middle school students at schools where breakfast is usually served.
Educator Introduction Academy (EIA)
Whether you are a brand new educator, or just new to Lake Washington School District, we want you to feel welcome from the very first day. The Educator Introduction Academy (EIA) is your opportunity to learn about the program, curriculum and tools that will help you be successful with your job.Educator Introduction Academy will be held August 17 - 18 and 21 - 25, 2017
For all educators new to Lake Washington School District:
- EIA offers General and Breakout Sessions to help you get started in your new school district.
- Participation in EIA is a condition of employment (mandatory) for all new certificated hires
- Participants are paid at the curriculum rate ($35.00 per hour) to attend this required training.
New Teacher Support Program (NTSP)
- You will also be part of the New Teacher Support Program (NTSP). This mentoring program provides additional assistance and support. NTSP training will begin on Thursday, August 17, during EIA.
- Participation in the NTSP program is required as a condition of employment.