Lake Washington School District has a strong and active middle school band program, with classes for everyone from beginners to students with years of experience.
Educator Introduction Academy (EIA)
Whether you are a brand new educator, or just new to Lake Washington School District, we want you to be prepared for success from the very first day. The Educator Introduction Academy (EIA) is your opportunity to get up to speed quickly.
Educator Introduction Academy will be held August 15-22, 2019
For all educators new to Lake Washington School District:
- EIA offers general and breakout sessions to help you get started in your new school district.
- Participation in EIA is a condition of employment (mandatory) for all new certificated hires
- Participants are paid at the time card rate ($50.00 per hour) to attend this required training.
New Teacher Support Program (NTSP)
- You will also be part of the New Teacher Support Program (NTSP). This mentoring program provides additional assistance and support. NTSP training will begin on Thursday, August 15, during EIA.
- Participation in the NTSP program is required as a condition of employment.