Eleven student teams competed in the Investor Round of the 2019 LWSD Teen Startup Challenge event for a grand prize of $2500 and a spot on the stage at the Greater Kirkland Chamber’s Investor Sharks Northwest event this November.
Lake Washington School District is a remarkable community for teaching and learning. A large, diverse district with award-winning schools, it provides resources and support to help teachers and students succeed, learn and grow.
LWSD is known for:
- An award-winning new teacher support program
- Diverse, growing communities
- High-performing schools
- Strong community support
- Innovative technology use
- Collaborative learning communities
How to Apply
Please note that Lake Washington School District has moved to a new application system (Frontline Recruit & Hire) effective December 1, 2017. If you submitted an application prior to this date, you must complete a new application in order to apply to jobs currently posted. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year.
Click the link below to start an application for employment. If you have an active Frontline account elsewhere, you may be able to import some of your application information. Please apply for jobs in which you either have the required prerequisite certifications, or, if you are currently completing a certificated program, you expect certification in the near future.
Positions such as teachers, counselors, and library media and other specialists.
Positions such as principals, assistant principals, department and district directors, and other leadership positions.
Positions such as substitute teachers, substitute bus drivers, substitute school and office support, and substitute custodians.
- Certificated application and hiring process questions, contact Nancy Teteak, [email protected], (425) 936-1264
- Classified application and hiring process questions, contact Mandy Verhaar, [email protected], (425) 936-1248
- All substitute employment questions, contact Tina Ayer, [email protected], (425) 936-1218
Lake Washington School District Human Resources Department
LWSD Resource Center
16250 NE 74th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
P.O. Box 97039
Redmond, WA 98073-9739