Redmond, Wash. – The Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Board of Directors has selected Dr. Jon Holmen to be the next Lake Washington School District Superintendent. They announced their decision on Monday, March 23, 2020.
Lake Washington School District is currently hiring for the 2020 – 2021 school year!
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- School Psychologists
- Instructional Assistants
- Bus Drivers
- Office and Clerical Staff
- Professional Technical Staff
- Associate Principals
- Department Administrators
- Associate Directors
- District Leadership
Lake Washington School District is a remarkable community for teaching and learning. A large, diverse district with award-winning schools, it provides resources and support to help teachers and students succeed, learn and grow.
Why Work at LWSD?
- An award-winning new teacher support program
- Diverse, growing communities
- High-performing schools
- Strong community support
- Innovative technology use
- Collaborative learning communities
Learn more about teaching, counselling and specialist roles in Lake Washington School District by signing up to participate in the District’s Virtual Career Fair on April 14th!
Individuals who sign up will receive an invitation to have a one-on-one video call with an administrator in LWSD, who will be able to share more about the district, answer questions and discuss your experience. New teachers will also receive an invite to participate in a group video call with our New Teacher Support Program.
Sign up online
Questions? Email email@example.com
Tuesdays, 3 - 4:30 p.m.
Resource Center Lobby
For more information, contact Kathy McRae or 425-936-1373
- Application questions, contact Kathy McRae at firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-936-1373
- All substitute employment questions, contact Tina Ayer, email@example.com, (425) 936-1218
Lake Washington School District Human Resources Department
LWSD Resource Center
16250 NE 74th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
P.O. Box 97039
Redmond, WA 98073-9739