Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! Watch this video to see Clara Barton Elementary School students and staff share their excitement on this special day.
Lake Washington School District is currently hiring for the 2021-22 school year!
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- School Psychologists
- Instructional Assistants
- Bus Drivers
- Office and Clerical Staff
- Professional Technical Staff
- Associate Principals
- Department Administrators
- Associate Directors
- District Leadership
Lake Washington School District is a remarkable community for teaching and learning. A large, diverse district with award-winning schools, it provides resources and support to help teachers and students succeed, learn and grow.
Why Work at LWSD?
- An award-winning new teacher support program
- Diverse, growing communities
- High-performing schools
- Strong community support
- Innovative technology use
- Collaborative learning communities
- Teachers and certificated employees contact Neelim Randhawa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classified Employees contact Mandy Verhaar at email@example.com
- Substitute Employees contact Tina Ayer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Washington School District Human Resources Department
LWSD Resource Center
16250 NE 74th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
P.O. Box 97039
Redmond, WA 98073-9739