On November 17 and 18, seventh and eighth grade Visual Art students from Rose Hill Middle School took a field trip to the Seattle Art Museum.
Lake Washington School District is currently hiring for the 2022-23 school year!
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- School Psychologists
- Instructional Assistants
- Bus Drivers
- Office and Clerical Staff
- Professional Technical Staff
- Associate Principals
- Department Administrators
- Associate Directors
- District Leadership
Lake Washington School District is a remarkable community for teaching and learning. A large, diverse district with award-winning schools, it provides resources and support to help teachers and students succeed, learn and grow.
Why Work at LWSD?
- An award-winning new teacher support program
- Diverse, growing communities
- High-performing schools
- Strong community support
- Innovative technology use
- Collaborative learning communities
- Teachers and certificated employees contact Neelim Randhawa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classified Employees contact Jamar Williams at email@example.com
- Substitute Employees contact Tina Ayer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Washington School District Human Resources Department
LWSD Resource Center
16250 NE 74th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
P.O. Box 97039
Redmond, WA 98073-9739