Strong kids begin with strong minds. That's why Jordan McClellion at Juanita Elementary is nurturing her students to see the best in themselves through the "affirmation mirror" station.
Lake Washington School District is currently hiring for the 2021-22 school year!
On August 18, 2021, Governor Inslee announced a directive (Proclamation 21-14.1) requiring all employees working for public and private K–12 schools to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a religious or medical exemption by October 18, 2021.
We are legally required to follow the Governor’s directive. The order applies to all employees, substitutes and contractors working for Lake Washington School District. New hires must be fully vaccinated by the first day of work or be approved for a medical or religious-based exemption. Proof of vaccination will be required upon hire and will be treated as a confidential medical record.
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- School Psychologists
- Instructional Assistants
- Bus Drivers
- Office and Clerical Staff
- Professional Technical Staff
- Associate Principals
- Department Administrators
- Associate Directors
- District Leadership
Lake Washington School District is a remarkable community for teaching and learning. A large, diverse district with award-winning schools, it provides resources and support to help teachers and students succeed, learn and grow.
Why Work at LWSD?
- An award-winning new teacher support program
- Diverse, growing communities
- High-performing schools
- Strong community support
- Innovative technology use
- Collaborative learning communities
- Teachers and certificated employees contact Neelim Randhawa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classified Employees contact Mandy Verhaar at email@example.com
- Substitute Employees contact Tina Ayer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Washington School District Human Resources Department
LWSD Resource Center
16250 NE 74th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
P.O. Box 97039
Redmond, WA 98073-9739